I just do what feels right. I rely on your story and connection, the immediate moments and surroundings, my intuition, vision, and knowledge of my craft (technical stuff!) to create your images. I approach my Weddings and sessions as a Story-teller, but with an artists' eye, capturing those moments in a creative and compelling manner.
I am not a cookie-cutter-do–the-same-thing-all-the-time photographer. To me, your wedding, your story, is unique to you. Everything that surrounds me when I am shooting impacts my decision on how I click my shutter. I guess you could say that I am a momentarily inspired photographer.
I strive for my images to be captivating, creatively composed, include much of the surrounding environment, up-close and raw, and evoke emotion. I like to put you right back in that very moment. That is my goal. I want you to feel something when you look at your images.
Business Beliefs and Standards
There is a lot more to the whole Photography experience than just taking photos! Client care and service are a top priority for me, from beginning to end. These are my core values and standards that you can expect to complete your experience and leave you with a giddy-grin!
- I will always respond to you within 24 hours (more than likely it will be pretty immediate though!)
- I will listen to you and really hear what you desire as most important aspects for your photo-experience!
- Honesty, integrity, authenticity, and creativity are driving forces behind this business.
- I provide only the top PROFESSIONAL level options for you to choose from for all your printing, wall art, and Album decisions!
- I am with you every step of the way....from meeting, to putting the pics on your wall (design help/options as well!)
- I believe that your pictures are yours. That means that all my collections either INCLUDE all the digital files, OR, if creating a la carte, you may purchase the digital files as an add-on option.
- I believe in directing/guided posing when needed, but otherwise keeping the focus of the session on YOU, and not the photographer.
- I believe in going the extra mile. If there is something I can do to give advice, create a custom timeline, bustle your dress, or help arrange bouquets, etc....you can believe that I will! It is important to me that your Wedding day is a happy one...and if that requires me to be more than a photographer-- to be a friend-- then I will do everything that I can!
- I believe in PRINTING your photos. Although I include digital files for archiving, I believe that your photos should not just sit in your desk drawer. Therefore, I will help guide you with print and product purchases to make sure that you actually SEE your memories!!
- I believe in Fun. period.