Hey there! I am stoked that you stopped by my little corner of the world! Thanks! Simply put, I am a Colorado gal with an amazing little family and couldn’t be more lucky to be living out my passion and dream of photographing people’s happiest stories. Now, rather than writing a novel here of who I am…because that’s really hard (seriously….don’t try it…)- here are a bunch of random facts about me. Give them a read and then let's meet up and chat about YOU!
- I’ve known my husband since I was 11…kinda cute, huh?
- A warm mountain fire and smell of pine fills a nostalgic place in my heart
- I am a total goofball and will most likely quote Chris Farley or Adam Sandler at some point in our session
- Netflix, popcorn, beer. My Fridays
- Adventure with my family is a necessity.
- I consider “dude” a term of endearment
- F-bombs...they happen. Often
- I still make “mix” CDs for my car...and yes, still listen to actual CDs
- I love building Lego sets with my boys...and may or may not buy them for myself
- Hiking, snowshoeing, or just throwing rocks into a river with my family…the Colorado sun and mountains are my church
- My three psycho backyard Chickens give me a little piece of my dream of living on a farm
- Tasty microbrews with friends…wine with my Nook,
- I survive on coffee and dark chocolate….out of the freezer (the chocolate, not the coffee)
- I 100% believe in the good ol' fashioned road trip
- I’m girly…but not "too" girly. I also have a severe competitive side, even if I suck at whatever the competition is.
- I love the smell of Downy…and sunscreen... especially when my kiddos smell like it in the warm sun!
- I can do a wicked Headbang to 80’s hairband songs...and pretty much love the 80's in general.
- My kids watched The Goonies when they were 3…it had to be done.
- Chips and Salsa are considered an entree, and one of the best ones.
- Although I am all about living an organic and natural lifestyle, among other things, I will eat an entire package of Little Debbie's and not look back.
Click here to read about my beliefs and why I do what I do!