Why I do what I do.
Really, it comes down to the fact that I truly BELIEVE in the power of a photo. The power of preserving our best moments. The power of re-living the detail, and flood of emotion from a past moment....years later. I want you to have a way to be able to look back on your life and FEEL exactly the way I felt when that second my shutter clicked. I believe everyone should have an vibrant and genuine way to be able to experience their happy memories forever.
Aside from that core belief....there are a few other things that drive me and contribute to how I see the world!
- I believe life is an adventure, and is meant to be shared with people you love.
- Be genuine, be real, be you.
- I believe in documenting life moments. All of them. Even the less-glamorous ones.
- I believe everyone has a story to tell…just listen.
- I believe that the chaos and imperfection of our everyday life is true beauty…and the moments that often are the best.
- I believe in following your gut, and doing things that make you feel something.
- Sometimes you gotta be willing to lay all the cards on the table and go for it 100%....or don’t bother.
- I believe in intuition and listening to your heart…no matter what.
- I believe in silly faces and dirty jokes.
- Laying in the summer grass or a pile of Fall leaves is NEVER a waste of time.
- I believe in belly butterflies and moments of sheer bravery.
- Everyone should have something that inspires them. Something that makes them feel alive or takes their breath away….
- Humor and honesty will get you through any situation, and a smile is everyone’s best feature.
- I believe in Love....of all kinds.
Click here to read a bit about your photo-experience with me!